like any business, we have some terms & conditions that make things go more smoothly and help alleviate confusion in some situations. Please read thorough the following information and get in touch with us if you have any questions!
Private Boarding Requirements:
We take some simple but, necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our guests & our own pets, dogs boarding with our host-families must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
1. DA2PPLHL (Distemper, Adeno virus, Hepatitis, Parvo, Para-influenza, Leptospirosis) - current on veterinary certificate.
2. Bordatella vaccine
3. Flea & tick monthly treatment
Temperament Evaluation: For the safety of our guests & our own resident pets, all new guests must undergo a one-time temperament evaluation prior to their first day of service. This evaluation is complimentary & provided by your host family. Guest must be well socialized, housebroken & predictable under various conditions.
Pricing: Billing rolls over at 12am. half day charges will apply for pick up and drop off before/after 2pm. Your pet may be one of five dogs at one time staying with our hosts unless our exclusive private boarding is booked. Payment is due on/before the first day of service. Additional charges may apply if pet: urinate/defecate inside the home, geriatric care. Pet owner is responsible for replacing/repairing items damaged by pet inside the hosts’ home.
• the initial interview fee is $25
• the initial fee is taken upon registration and prior to the interview
• fees are non-refundable
• initial fee is applied to the first invoice if the client books services
• if a 2nd interview is requested, the $20 fee will be billed on the 1st invoice for services