1. a small domesticated carnivorous mammal with soft fur, a short snout, and retractile claws. It is widely kept as a pet or for catching mice, and many breeds have been developed.
2. NORTH AMERICAN informal (particularly among jazz enthusiasts) a person, especially a man.
don’t let our name fool you...we LOVE cats too! we believe that cats are happiest when left in the safety and comfort of their own home. we strive to keep their routine as consistent as possible to reduce stress and boredom. we recognize the special attention, patience, and understanding needed in caring for shy and senior kitties. click here for the full terms and conditions.
*Pricing for Oahu residents, please contact us for outer-island pricing.*
20 min - $24
30 min - $29
45 min - $37
60 min - $43
daily visits are recommended although an every other day care plan may be accommodated once details of care plan have been reviewed.
each visit includes the following:
• feeding, changing drinking water, and litter box mainteance.
• home walk-through to ensure safety of home/clean up any feline "accidents".
• loving care and attention, including interactive play with kitty's favorite toys!